Often the appeal of Earth magic is its offer of stability and constancy, but in reality it is always shifting gradually over time. Earth mages are a testament to this; the persistence of change even in the slightest. What may be to some a small action with no effect leads to massive alterations down the line. Even if we do not live to see it, it will still be so.
Masters of Earth magic may seek to harness this gradual change; seeing much potential in the smallest of actions. It is the responsibility of one learning Earth magic to also understand that if not given the time to change at its own pace, built up power can become explosive and uncontrollable. Thus, a balance must be derived. What is enough, what is too little or too much? Earth magic users are often acknowledged as philosophers with keen foresight. They do not seek to stop what changes, they would rather change with it. Despite this deep understanding of change, Earth users can often be stubborn or unyielding once they’ve put their mind to something.
- 0 -- Affiliated -- Cannot yet use earth magic
- I -- Using the existing earth, shapes can be formed on ground, like mounds, drawings, or shallow pits.
- II -- Gathering more materials, stronger, more compact forms can be erected. Loose earth may be formed into dense rock, or vice versa.
- III -- The manipulation of the ground can cause larger natural phenomena, like tremors and fissures, displacement of earth from the ground for use as structure, barricade, or physical attack.
- Defect -- You have forced your body to adapt too much to Earth, and now your form knows only that. Parts of your body are constructed purely of Earth.
- Nullified --
EARTH is a required element for:
Mentor Banner - Lovestruck // Defect Item -- vorthr // description -- spockirkcoy